Repair, cleaning, and replacement of sewerage lines.
Pro-Rooter does more than just clean up the drains. We offer several sewer services – for example, repair of main sewerage networks, replacement of the main sewerage line and cleaning of the main sewerage networks – to eliminate a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: pipes damaged due to soil movement, frozen soil, sedimentation, etc.
- Blockage: Grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: The pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root in sewer line: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line and/or have damaged the line, preventing normal cleaning.
- Off-grade pipe: Existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Pro-Rooter technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including sewer repair and sewer line replacement.
Traditional Sewer Line Repair Method
Sewer line repair is typically performed using the “open cut” or “trench” method to gain access to the area surrounding the damaged portion of the pipe. A backhoe may be used to open and refill the work area.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair Methods
Thanks to Pro-Rooter, sewer line replacement doesn’t mean destroyed yards, ruined driveways or devastated parking lots. Pro-Rooter’s trenchless sewer line repair causes less damage than traditional repair methods. Trenchless repair is our next step in quality sewer maintenance with less environmental impact.
Repairing Burst Pipes
We make small access holes where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our hydraulic machine pulls full-sized replacement pipe through the old path and breaks up the damaged pipe at the same time. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
Pipe Relining Sewer Repair Process
Relining is the process of repairing damaged sewer pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe” to restore function and flow. Epoxy relining materials mold to the inside of the existing pipe to create a smooth new inner wall, similar to the lining found in food cans.
Many times, pipe relining can be performed through a building’s clean-out access and often requires little digging. Pipe relining may be used to repair root-damaged pipes; seal cracks and holes; and fill in missing pipe and seal joint connections underground, in roof drain pipes, in storm lines, and under concrete. The relined pipe is seamless and durable, and all materials used in the refining process are non-hazardous.
To schedule any of our Pro-Rooter outdoor plumbing services, including sewer line repair and others like outdoor faucet repair, call 1-888-600-0919 or book online. We can also help you keep your plumbing system up to snuff with our outside plumbing tips.
* All Services Not Available
Trusted Plumbing Experts Available 24/7
You can start by calling our team today at 1-888-600-0919. We offer free estimates to our locations!
Whether you require simply deplete cleaning or a whole pipes registration, call our group of qualified and talented handymen. we take pride in the work we perform with our dedicated plumbers.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from your toilet(s)
- Lack of water in your toilet(s)
- Slow draining bathtub / failure to drain
- Noticeable sewage backup in your toilet / tub
Get A Free Estimate
We are more than happy to give advice on which solution is most suitable for your needs, depending on your Plumbing Services. Why not ask us to view your property and discuss the various options with you now. Our advice is free!